In the autumn of 2007, the Dutch foundation All for Children was founded. It has the following goal: “to offer help to children in developing countries who by physical or social circumstances have encountered disadvantage”.
The foundation currently offers help to two projects:
• The Rabbit school in Phnom Pen, Cambodia. Please visit their website.
• The street children in Choibalsan
The board consists of:
- Maarten Stoffels, chair person
- Robert van Schooten, secretary
- Eveline de Jong, treasurer
- Aart Sliedrecht, member
The board, together with Boldsaikhan, August 2019:
The foundation is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Registered in the Chamber of Commerce under nr 34286726.
|Sixhavenweg 26, 1021 HG Amsterdam|
IBAN: NL38RABO 0139868909
Stichting All for Children te Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The foundation works only with volunteers.
Regulations (in Dutch) can be downloaded here.